Chilliad Torture Room MLO is a mod for the Grand Theft Auto V multiplayer mod FiveM that adds a torture room to the game. The room is located on Mount Chiliad and is inspired by the real-life Abu Ghraib prison. chilliad_torture
- A table with restraints
- A variety of torture devices
- A blood-stained floor
The torture room is also fully furnished and decorated, so you can start torturing your victims immediately.
The Chilliad Torture Room MLO is a free mod, but it is not as well-made as some other MLOs. The textures are not as high-quality, and the torture room is not as detailed as other available torture rooms.
To install the Chilliad Torture Room MLO, you must download the mod from the FiveM Forums. Once you have downloaded the mod, you must extract the files to your FiveM directory. Then, you must start FiveM and join a server that supports MLOs.
Once you are on a server that supports MLOs, you should be able to find the in the list of interiors. Select the MLO, and you will be transported to the torture room.
The Chilliad Torture Room MLO is a great way to add a touch of darkness to your FiveM experience. If you want a place to roleplay as a sadistic torturer or have fun with your friends, then the is a great option.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Chilliad Torture Room MLO:
- It is a free mod, so you can download it without spending any money.
- It is a relatively easy mod to install, so you should be able to get it up and running quickly.
- It is a fun mod, especially if you are into dark humor.
Here are some of the drawbacks of using the Chilliad Torture Room MLO:
- The textures are less high-quality than some of the other MLOs available.
- The torture room is not as detailed as some of the other available torture rooms.
- It is not a popular mod, so you may need help finding a server supporting it.